One of the dispenser’s primary advantages is its precise dispensing sequence—which goes to three digit precision after the dot—for operating in fields such as jewellery, microchips, and aesthetic applications requiring highly controlled dispensing.
The product also features a manual mode memory time recorder, so you can record the exact dispenser time on the digital display, a measure that can also be repeated in automatic mode.
The dispenser gives you the repeatability you'll need to work on a production rate basis, and it integrates seamlessly into a production line.
The MAXIMUM DISPENSER DIS-143 is ideal for dispensing adhesive, glue, cyanoacrylates, silicone, RTV, anaerobic resin, epoxy, UV cure formulations, among other fluids.
• With a bright four-digit LED screen.
• Three operating modes: manual, timing and cycling
• Foot pedal (or dispensing option with our MAXIMUM FINGER SWITCH DIS-214 )
• Designed for wide range of applications
• Digital display of dispense time
• Microprocessor-based control
• Unique TEACH function
• Memory for time recorder
• Complete with an accessory dispensing
||0.001 to 99.999±0.00005 seconds
||LCD screen +Manual, Timer,Cycles
||Foot Pedal /Finger Switch
||1bar–7bar (1bar =1.01972kg/cm² =14.5038psi)
||< 3 Kg